Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Souplantation



This is one of my favorite restaurants! Soup & Salad Buffet! I like this place because you just pick whatever you want and it's healthy.You can also get pasta, muffins, pizza, frozen yogurt and more! (Too much!)


So here is my 'pick' for today. Yeah, I have 2 places full with salad & pasta :) The other tray is my friends. We had frozen yogurt after the meal. I forgot to take a pic of my frozen yogurt. (I was busy eating...)
There are 97 locations in 15 states in the US! Find a location near you at the website.


Souplantation
Marina Del Rey - Marina Market Place
13455 Maxella Ave.
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
(310) 305-7669
Sun-Thu: 11am-9pm
Fri-Sat: 11am-10pm

1 comment:

preeti said...

I too love souplantation because of variety they have in salads and the food is healthy too.I also saved $20 by using souplantation printable coupons 2012