Sunday, October 23, 2005

Cheng Du

10/15/05 Dinner
It's great! When my client comes in town, we almost eat out! \(^o^)/ On the other hand, I was too busy to update my BLOG.
Ok, we were trying to go to MIZU (Shabu Shabu) restaurant for dinner but it was 15~20 minutes wait :(
We were too hungry to wait so Naoju (my client / friend) suggested the Chinese restaurant where he used to go for lunch.

This restaurant was called "Chang King" before. Naoju ordered spring rolls, chinese chicken salad, soup, shrimp chow men, kung pao chicken, friend rice and vegetable dish...ah...we are only 3 people...who is going to eat all that....
This restaurant was nothing special...I like Japanese food much better than Chinese. Chinese food is too oily and greasy. I gained 3 pounds easily eating Chinese food.... >_<

Cheng Du Restaurant
11538 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 477-4917

No comments: