Friday, October 14, 2005

S M Pier Seafood

My friend came from Japan! It's been about 2 years to see each other.
We went to Santa Monica Pier to find 'Crabs'.
Here we are! Very interesting naming Seafood place.....mmm....We found 'Crab meal'.
My friend told me that Korean owns this restaurant. The cashier spoke a bit of Japanese :)

We had one Dungess Crab each. When it comes to think of crab....I've never had a whole crab before. This huge crab was good! It was really messy when we were eating. I was so busy digging meat from shell...


When we are almost finish eating, something happened outside!!!! Gang (?) escaped from Police! Police tried to stop a car but the car stopped once and hit the police's little truck (how do you call this thing again?) and a taxi, and the car ran away!!! My friend saw the whole thing but I was still busy digging meat....and messy hands... that's why I couldn't go outside and take some photos of the accident. Police couldn't catch the car at the time.
Santa Monica, Santa Monica.... always something happening!

S M Pier Seafood
258 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 394-9683

春さん、今日は楽しかったぁ〜 ^^ ごちそうさまでしたっ!!初めて蟹一杯丸ごと食べたがや〜〜〜。2杯で$50超えてるのには、びっくらこいたぎゃ〜。

No comments: