Sunday, October 16, 2005

THE SHACK

10/15/05 Lunch Time!! My client (Naoju) came from Japan. 99% of the time, we go THE SHACK when Naoju comes in town. It's a very popular burger restaurant in Playa Del Rey.

This is the most popular "The Shack Burger". Ground Chuck topped with grilled Louisiana Hot Link or Portuguese sausage with choice of American, Swiss, Cheddar, Pepper Jack or Bleu Cheese Crumbles. ($6.00)

I ususally have a "Tuna Melt Sandwich, but today I got a "Turkey Melt Sandwich" instead. With Sauteed mushrooms Melted Swiss cheese on Sourdough Bread with Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Tomato and Mayo.

We had another company from Japan today, Hirotaka (Pianist). His choice was "North Shore Chicken. Grilled Chicken breast topped with Sauteed Mushrooms and Melted Cheddar Cheese.

I don't remember what Naoju ordered... it didn't look any special burgar or sandwich, so I didn't take any pic of his food, but we also ordered one basket of Onion Rings on the side :)

Overall, It's ok. I guess it's a casual neighbor hangout.

No comments: